Monday 13 September 2010

Thumbs up for change

Last week was emotionally hectic.
Our lastborn started school - as you can see she was raring to go.
She believes she is one of the teachers rather than a member of 'Bluebells'. From the second day onwards she didn't even want me to go in with her but rather, dump her on the kerb nearby. (I refused of course, I like looking at her for as long as possible.)







On the same day I went back to school too. I have started an Art Foundation course. I am in way over my head. I have bought a Wonder Woman pencil case though - so I can intimidate all my arty student mates.







The next day Child A went on his first ever residential trip with school.
He took it like a man. They stayed up most of the night telling farty jokes and giggling in to their pillows.










On the same day, our youngest boy decided to have a birthday - how helpful. He turned 8. He got a Lamborghini which will have to last him until he buys his real one later. His life plan is this: Play drums with a christian band telling the whole world about Jesus. Play football for Chelsea, England and Worthing United in his spare time. Buy a Lamborghini with all the money he earns.












7 comments:

  1. That was long overdue but WELL worth the wait. I love it - especially you and Evie in your identical pre-school shot! Absolutely classic! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that an executive briefcase Pam? I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Linda thanks for noticing my POWER BREIFCASE that I picked up at Barnados charity shop this summer. It is full of air. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pam, just found out on Facebook that you had a blog, so I had to come and check it out - love it! That briefcase is great : )
    Hope you are all well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha. I agree with Deb... i love the matching shot of you and Evie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time passages Pam... but lovely humour barely hiding the poignancy of your piece. Thrilled about your Art Foundation... high WOW!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should write another blog post Pam.. now that you're 40 and all that!...

    ReplyDelete